CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Friends and Family - Good Times!

The Sunday after Alex's Bar Mitzvah, Uncle Randy and Aunt Donna had a big brunch for all the family. Since I had just had my birthday, Aunt Donna said I could have some friends over! Here I am with my friends Owen and Evan. Owen was born the month before me (October 2006) and his Mommy, Ari, is a good friend of my Mommy from college. And Evan was born about a week after me and his Mommy, Jill, is also a great friend of Mommy's from college! You might remember Owen and Evan from previous blog posts...but it was a long time ago so I thought I'd refresh your memory :)





Here's a pic with Baby Luke - Owen's little brother! I could barely contain my excitement at the chance to open more presents!!

Here I am giving Evan a big hug.


And now its Owen's turn.....has anyone noticed I like boys?

Eating my birthday cake with Mommy

Present Time!

This is one good lookin' family!
Thank you to EVERYONE for all the wonderful birthday presents!!

0 comments: