CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful for Family

We drove up to Toledo, OH to spend Thanksgiving with my GG. We had so much fun - I really miss my GG and all my family, I wish we could stay forever!

Playing games with my cousins



Here are some shots of the fam after dinner...




On Friday, we hung out at GG's house...here I am playing outside...Mommy forgot my gloves at the hotel so she let me borrow hers....hehe I looked funny but I was warm!

And here I am with my cousins, Clayton and Connor


And wearing Connor's hat

Friday night, we had a baby shower for Suzie and Brad!! I am so excited to have a new cousin soon! I had a lot of fun. I got to play the piano

and do gymnastics with my cousin Clayton

and here I am lounging and eating the Tim Horton Timbits!! The BEST donuts EVER!!!


It was a fun-filled, action-packed trip and loved every minute I got to spend with my family. But boy, was I tired!!


Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

0 comments: