Only a few days after my birthday, and we were headed to Buffalo to celebrate my cousin, Alex's Bar Mitzvah! Alex and I have the same birthday and Mommy says we must be kindred spirits because whenever I see Alex, I'm glued to his hip! I just can't get enough of him!
Here I am with Aunt Elena and Alex
Kissing my new cousin Noah, I was so excited to finally meet him!
With Grandpa Mark and Noah
Smiling cheezy with Aunt Elena
Daddy with his new baby nephew!!
Giving Grandpa Mark a kiss
Aaaawwww, look at the happy family! Aunt Vicki, Uncle Joe and Baby Noah
Sneaking some ice cream to Noah...shhhhh!
Playing around with Stacey and Aunt Vicki
Dancing with Great Uncle Dana!
Dancing with Great Aunt Lauren!
Dancing with Aunt Elena!
I like to move it move it!
Hanging with Uncle Richie!
I love my Aunt Jenn!
You can't catch me!!!
Uh oh! Brian caught me!
And so did Mike!
But I gave Matt a run for his money!!!
I'm so not tired....how's about I clean instead?





0 comments:
Post a Comment