CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Day in the Park

Mommy found a great deal on Craigslist for a photographer and we hung out in Forest Park with these two awesome photographers while they took pictures of us playing together. Mommy finally got the cd of pictures in the mail and she is soooo excited. They took LOTS of pictures - over 100! Mommy says it was hard to only pick a few to share on here...and she couldn't narrow it down to any less than 13...hehe....I guess I'm just too cute!













5 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so grown up L! Beckett says you look really cute and his mommy agrees.

Anonymous said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!!! Wow! So cute! I love the one of Daddy and Mommy swinging you sweetie.

Megan said...

Those turned out great!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute Brooke! What a beautiful lil' family you got!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORALEI!!!!!!!!!!

Brian is sending you a big kiss and a hug sweet baby girl.

xoxo,

Lily and BB BK

Super Masio Brothers! said...

gorgeous pics, Brooke. You look beautiful! What a perfect day!!! I am totally jealous of these!!!