Who says vacations are all about relaxation?!?! I say phooey to that! Prepare yourselves for an onslaught of vacation pictures. Mommy said I could post as many as I want. hehehe
Last week we went to Orlando, Florida for some fun in the November sun.
On Monday, we went to SeaWorld, where I got to meet Shamu!
Here is me and Daddy strolling through the park.
Look Ma! Manatees!
I'm riding a dolphin! Weeeeeeeee!
I love you Daddy. Thank you for bringing me to see my favorite - whales and dolphins!
On Tuesday, we trekked to Tampa to hang out at Busch Gardens. We attempted to see Aunt Vicki and Cousin Noah as well as our friends Amy and Kira but it just didn't work out. :(
Monkeys!
Mommy loves this picture
Ever see an elephant dance?
Bye Mommy! We are going on a safari! hehe
And Mommy....I tried on those swim wing things but didn't like them...
Bbbrrrrr, its chilly out here!
On Thursday, we went to the Magic Kingdom! You can almost see the castle behind us in this pic.

On Thursday, we went to the Magic Kingdom! You can almost see the castle behind us in this pic.
There it is!
Here I am with my Disney Birthday pin.
Here I am waiting in line for my......FIRST HAIRCUT!!! GASP!!!!
Here I am getting my first haircut! I really loved that Twinklebell they let me play with!
Before pictures
During
After
Here I am playing with a good sport in front of us in line for Its A Small World 


Check out my fancy "first haircut" ears they gave me! And don't you love the makeover I gave Daddy? :)

Family Photo!I love this castle
Here I am spooked on Snow White's ride...
Here I am playing with a good sport in front of us in line for Its A Small World
Loving the teacup ride...
I got to meet Tigger and Pooh!!! I was so excited!

AND I got to meet Mickey AND Minnie! It was so awesome!
AND I got to meet Mickey AND Minnie! It was so awesome!
Souring over London on Peter Pan's ride...I was disappointed Twinklebell did not make an appearance on this ride but it was awesome to ride in a pirate ship!!

Like my fake smile? I was super tired and didn't feel like taking any more pictures!! This was online for Pirates of the Carribean
Like my fake smile? I was super tired and didn't feel like taking any more pictures!! This was online for Pirates of the Carribean
The Finale!
On Friday, we went back to SeaWorld....here we are at the dolphin nursery...

And whats this...an elf? She's a weirdo...
And whats this...an elf? She's a weirdo...
oooooooo Shamu.....
Stingrays are awesome!!!





2 comments:
You look like you had a blast L! Beckett can't wait to go in March to see Disney too. Mommy thinks maybe they will try SeaWorld too.
It looks like you had a great time on vacation!!!! Evan can't wait to see you this weekend.
Post a Comment