CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Presents!

So today was my second birthday - I'm beginning to get this whole present thing. It's awesome! You get stuff all wrapped up in pretty paper, which you then get to rip apart to get to the cool thing inside! Amazing!

Here I am, opening my "letter" from Mommy and Daddy. I love getting letters!


I got a box for my birthday!!!! It's awesome!


Ok, so Mommy and Daddy had all of these presents in the box - but I still think the box is pretty awesome!


I got a new winter hat and gloves - it has Twinklebell on it!!!!! I love it!


And a bunch of Wonder Pets stuff! I love Wonder Pets!!!




When my Mommy asked me what kind of cake I wanted, I told her that I wanted pumpkin pie, so thats what she bought me! She had wanted to make me my pie, but she just didn't have time - I don't mind - she makes me lots of stuff all the time! :)


I'm a little impatient - I want my pie!


Wait, whats my pie doing over there?
I eventually did get my pie, and it was yuuuuuummy! I love pumpkin pie! Daddy put lots and lots of whipped cream on it too!
It was a great birthday!

0 comments: