CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod

Mommy and I were able to spend some time with our friends Beckett and Stephanie. We met up at our hotel in Indianapolis and went to the zoo and the children's museum. We had so much fun and can't wait to see them again!

Here we are outside the hotel. Beckett let me play with his Duck Duck.


Beckett, come see the sharks with me!


Ooooooo, whats in here?


Oh My God....what is that thing?!?!?


Watching dolphins and sharing snack with Beckett.


Ooooooo...giraffes!


Beckett, you are sooooo cute!


Partying it up with the stuffed dolphin and sea lion I suckered Mom into buying.



Mom says I'm supposed to slide down but trying to climb up is just as fun!


George!!!


Whats in here?


Push the button!


Climb up


Climb down


This water tank is pretty cool...


Playing house...I'm gonna have to see about getting Mom to buy me a play kitchen...


These trains are pretty cool too....I liked playing with Beckett...


I'm coming Beckett!!


Man, I was pooped by the end of the day!!!

4 comments:

Jill, Tim, and Evan said...

It looks like you are having so much fun and it seems like you are always doing something- busy, busy! We'll definitely have to get the little ones together! Any plans to come to Buffalo any time soon?

The Robinsons said...

We'll be in town in June for Jeremy's brother's HS graduation. I think we might come out for a few extra days - I will let you know so we can get the kids together!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics. L and B are soooooooooo cute together!

Erin Lily said...

AWE! Those are just the sweetest! I love the one of her looking at the sea lion against the glass..COOL!!! Those two are just so cute together! I'm so jealous;)Its nice to see Steph in those too. :)