CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Here are some cute pics from this weekend. On Sunday, we went Strawberry picking - sort of. They ended up not having any ripe strawberries for Saturday so we just went on a tractor ride instead. And I got to feed the goats and enjoy a corndog. :)

Remember the goat on the bench? Well, here we go again - plastic totes! Great for goats too!

Goat kisses....not sure if this is gross or not....

Open wide!

Fun on the tractor




I'm cute!





Look what Daddy taught me! Earmuffs!!!!!!!!!


I have this Exercise Care Bear that sings and does exercises....I'm a little skeptical of this thing called exercise......

1 comments:

Jill, Tim, and Evan said...

Tim is going to be so jealous that she learned "Earmuffs". He loves doing that with Evan. She is getting so big and is just too adorable!