CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Over the River and Through the Woods

I finally got to meet Great Grandma! I love her so much. I had so much fun spending time with her and can't wait to go back for another visit!

Here I am about to give GG a big hug...


Playing with GG's Bunny


Loving on Elmo and Great Great Uncle Tom


Great Great Aunt Boots read me a book! She's GG's twin sister!!! How cool is that?


Playing with my cousins




Great Uncle Jerry reading to me...


Aaaawwwwwww, I love my GG





Cousin Cathy giving me some lovin


I got Cousin Leslie to read to me too!!!


Catching a ride at the hotel...


At GG's house again, waiting for Cousin Cindy and Cousin Kimmy...


Here's Cousin Kimmy - we love her so much! And she read me a book too! :)


And Cousin Cindy.....reading to me! haha I can get everyone to read to me!



I had such a great time meeting everyone - and I didn't even get to meet all my family! Mommy says I'll meet even more relatives in August when Cousin Emily gets married. Yay!! I can't wait! I love everyone in my family and can't wait to spend more time with them. Thank you for all the nice gifts - I've been reading the books and playing with the puzzle nonstop and I can't wait to wear all the cute outfits! Thank you and love you all!

0 comments: