CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

April Showers

Raise the roof!

Daddy ignored the fact that I was sitting on the fireplace long enough to take this picture....

Belly Button!

Priceless

Hello?

Stop making me laugh!!

April showers are ok, I get to wear my raincoat!

Like my new hairdo?

3 comments:

the mommy said...

oh my gosh brooke, how does she keep getting CUTER?!? i love the polka dot rain coat, i gotta find something like that for emma.

The Robinsons said...

The raincoat is made by OshKosh and I found it at Sams Club....but I'm sure you'll be able to find something similar for your cute little girl! And Loralei says thanks for the compliments.

Sri K. said...

OMG - I love her little raincoat. Love all the pictures at the zoo.