CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Saturday Outing

By now you've noticed that there are pictures with my Nonni and PopPop...well, my babysitter, Miss Amanda had a new baby! And Nonni and PopPop came out here for a whole month to play with me while Miss Amanda spends time with JJ. We've been spending every weekend doing tons of fun stuff...I'm having so much fun with Nonni and PopPop...I hope they never leave!!!!

This Saturday, we went to Grants Farm....I've been here a few times but I have the best time with Nonni and PopPop...I especially love watching Nonni drink beer! :D

Cheezy grin at the Bird show

Laughing with Mommy

Watchu talkin' 'bout?


A late lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant in Soulard.

0 comments: