CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Family Fun

We had a big family reunion in Toledo for my cousin Emily's wedding! I had so much fun seeing my GG and Aunts and Uncles again and I met alot of family for the first time too!!! It was a blast!

Here I am with my cousins doing my favorite thing...swinging!

Playing with my cousins Theresa and William

Inventing new ways to play bags with my Auntie Robin and Theresa

I miss my Auntie Robin!!

Lovin on my cousin William

Aren't we perfect angels? hehehe

I've been having so much fun that I just got tuckered out....I slept during the whole wedding!!!

Back at the hotel, I'm going to hang out with my cousins while Mommy and Daddy go and booze it up at the reception!


My beautiful cousin Emily and her handsome new hubby Nate.


Mommy and cousin Kimmy

Auntie Robin, Mommy and GG

Mommy and cousin Emily at the after party at the hotel


What great times! I love my family!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful girls!