This weekend, Mommy, Daddy and I went on a super roadtrip! First, we drove to Kansas City to sell Daddy's car. Then we flew to Dallas to buy our new car, a 2006 Honda Pilot! Mommy says its not really new but its new to us. Plus, it looks and runs brand new so thats all that counts ;)
Mommy didn't take any pictures of the new car, otherwise I'd share them with you...maybe she'll take some when Daddy's gets home from his business trip.
After we bought our new car, we got to spend some time with Great Aunt Sharon and PopPop (yes, I know I have two PopPops...one is a grandpa and one is a great grandpa...I like calling them both PopPop...sue me)
It was such an exausting trip, I immediately decided to take a catnap on Aunt Sharon's wooden chest...
Then I decided this might be more comfortable.....Mommy and Daddy convinced me that I would like sleeping in my pack and play better...so I gave the doggies back their crates...
We went out to dinner for our favorite meal - Mexican! Yum yum yum, delicioso!
Making wishes...
Dinner's over?!?! No!!!
On the way back home, we stopped at Wendy's. Mommy said I could have some fries with my ketchup...
Forget this fry business....
12 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment