CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Jessie's 2!!!!

I got invited to my first birthday party! FUN! Jessie turned 2 and we had such a great time at her party. Here are some pictures Mommy took...

Jessie's mommy made this really cool "appetizer" - orange jello in orange rinds. They were so good, Jessie wanted them all to herself! :)

Jessie got a trampoline for her bday - I want one!!! I had so much fun jumping and playing on it with Maya...



The Three Musketeers!!


Time for a nap! Wait, isn't this a baby doll pack n' play?




ooooo Time for cake!


Look at this gorgeous cake that Jessie's mommy made! The theme was cupcakes...can you tell?




Jessie's mommy gave me balloons to take home with me. I love balloons!!!! Thank you Megan! We had so much fun! Happy Birthday Jessie!!!!!

4 comments:

Erin Lily said...

that trampoline is SO COOOOL!!! and what a neat cake too! It looks like she had alot of fun..LOL..love her in the dolly bed. She is WAY cuter than any other dolly anyway! :)

The Robinsons said...

hahaha They loved that thing - I'll have to pick up that set for Loralei for her bday now....hehe if I can last that long!!!

Megan said...

Wow! What cute birthday girl. :) *wink* Thanks for coming! We had a blast at her party with you being there!

Super Masio Brothers! said...

We were just talking about how Masio loves to jump and needs a trampoline. I had no idea they made ones like that -- with the bar and all. We are so getting one.

xoxox
miss you...