This past Saturday, Mommy and Daddy took me the Missouri Botanical Gardens. It was such a blast! I had so much fun walking around with Mom and Dad and smelling all the pretty flowers.
There were some really cool sculptures!
Walking with Daddy
Mommy and me admiring some plants in the hothouse.
These flowers are sooooo pretty...
and smell so nice!
Some more walking...
Playing in the wood and sand box in the Children's Garden.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Thats a big flower Mama!
Where are we going?
I'm sleepy - time to get out of here...all that walking was exhausting!!!
12 years ago





4 comments:
that looks like so much fun!!!! Masio wants to come visit! Speaking of, we're going to get season passes next year for the GA Aquarium -- the best one in the universe. Yall so have to come visit.
It looks like you had a beautiful day at the gardens! Loralei is such a cutie pie. We miss you guys!
It looks like so much fun! we'll have to get Evan to the Botanical Gardens now! I wonder what he'll think! Loralei is getting so big and is beautiful!
Oooooo, the GA Aquarium is awesome! And our zoo is the best in the universe too - and its free!
We miss Laura and Greyson too...wish you could have been there with us!
We love seeing pics of you guys and Evan...I'm so glad you started a blog!!!
Post a Comment