Sometimes its really funny what Mommy gets excited over. This morning, I went down into the basement with her to put Max and Taz in their kennels. They need to sleep down there while I am at Miss Amanda's playing with Bubba because Mommy says they might do bad things while we are gone. I don't know what kinds of bad things she's talking about - maybe like the other day when Samantha got locked in my room all day while we were gone. When Mommy let her out, the room smelled really bad. So I've been sleeping with Mommy in her room!! Its been alot of fun, like being on vacation!
Anyways, this morning, I was helping Mom put the doggies to bed and as we walked away, she says "Bye doggies! See you later!" And so I blew them a kiss and said "Bye Doggies!" You would think Mom won the lottery! I'm not sure what I did to make her so excited but she went on and on about how I "strung two words together". Not sure what she's talking about - but I sure am glad I made her happy! I wonder what else I can do?
12 years ago





11 comments:
Too Cute! Hope things work out with the allergies and you being able to keep your pets!
awe! how sweet is that!? not the smelly room..the other thing..hehehe. I heart L. :)
How adorable! Way to go Loralei!!
Good Job Lorelei!
Wow, how great that she is putting two words together! So cute!!
What a big gil!! That's so great!
So exciting!
bye doggie? maybe she's telling you something...
I kid...I kid...
;)
oh, and shes brilliant...but you already know that.
She did it again! Tonight, as we climbed up the stairs, she turned around, blew Jeremy a kiss and said "Bye Daddy". Melt our hearts.
And thanks everyone! Loralei is just reveling in all the praise! :)
Aw! She is adorable! I had a lot of updates when I checked it today, but this one made me smile the most...
:)
Hey, Brooke. . . I am stealing your pic of the week idea. Love it!
Post a Comment