CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Picking

Another fun time at Eckerts!

Waiting on line with Jessie and Megan...

Jessie, I've missed you!

Mommy, those sunglasses are huge!!

Its windy!

I like this one Daddy!

Do you like this one Jessie?

Aaawww Family Portrait

Its a long road...

I found the perfect pumpkin Mommy!

And just for fun, here's a pic from last October...

4 comments:

Karen, Carl, Luke and Abby said...

I love the family photo! It looks like you all had a great day!

Megan said...

That family photo came out great! We couldn't tell with the sun, lol!

the mommy said...

wow, don't you just love the year's difference pictures?!? i was looking at those with monkey too. she's beautiful! i loooove the picture where she's walking away, totally frame worthy. and you're adorable brooke. happy halloween to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Such cuteness!! She looks so proud of her pumpkin!