CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone! Love Loralei the Bravest Pirate on Eagles Landing!

How do I turn this thing on?


I'm so excited to Trick or Treat!


oooooh, I see Spooky Stuff!


Look!


Getting ready to Trick or Treat with my best friend Jessie


Bye Daddy, I'm gonna go see spooky stuff and get candy!



OMG! Its the biggest Elmo ever! This is soooo cool!


I can't keep my eyes off Elmo!


Come on Jessie, I want more candy!


Hope everyone had as much fun as we did Trick or Treating! I can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ARGH!!!
That Elmo is actually really freaky looking, did L get spooked at all by it?

Super Masio Brothers! said...

yeah, I'm with Steph on this. I was scared by Elmo and I'm on a computer.

Btw, do you think she got the ARG! thing from Backyardigans? I was just thinking that the other day as I watched it...theres a song about how pirates say "arg"

Anypirate, she is as adorable as always. Masio and his big feet send lots of kisses to his future wife.

The Robinsons said...

I'll tell you, I was pretty freaked out by the Elmo...but we couldn't tear Loralei away! She LOVED it!!!

And yes my Mateys, we have that Backyardigans episode as well as a Dora pirate episode and a Wonder Pets Save the Pirate Parrot episode. My girl loves pirates. Arg!