"It's so much more friendly with two." - Piglet
Brooke she's so beautiful! I love seeing new pictures of her.
How cute is she. I loved watching her play with her doll and say her name! Greyson and I miss you very much!!
omg that is so sweet. you are making me teary for a girl. nothing is sweeter than when they play with their baby dolls.
btw, is that a glow worm?????
Yup, you be seeing a glow worm! If you wanna call anything her lovey - its that - we can't travel without it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Brooke she's so beautiful! I love seeing new pictures of her.
How cute is she. I loved watching her play with her doll and say her name! Greyson and I miss you very much!!
omg that is so sweet. you are making me teary for a girl. nothing is sweeter than when they play with their baby dolls.
btw, is that a glow worm?????
Yup, you be seeing a glow worm! If you wanna call anything her lovey - its that - we can't travel without it!
Post a Comment