CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Family Fun

Nonni, Papa Bill, Aunt Robin, Uncle Joey and Cousin Lyndsey all came to town for the Christening. I wish they could have visited longer but we had alot of fun together!

Here's my cousin Lyndsey...she's so cute!



Here's me with Uncle Joey...he makes me smile :)



Papa Bill is always kissing me...I love it!






Thanks for the presents Uncle Joey and Aunt Vicki! Wait, this isn't it? But styrofoam is so much fun!



I love my fire truck!



Nonni! You always have such cool things around your neck for me to play with...



I love my Nonni



and I love my Papa!!!




Tug of War with Nonni!!! So much fun!!!


Papa Bill reading me a story....I love to read. :)



Playing with Aunt Robin and so happy she is feeling better!



Some attempts at some family pictures...



0 comments: