CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dr. Suess visits the bathroom....

Mommy and Daddy decided to redo my bathroom this past weekend. They painted it light blue and gave it a Dr. Suess theme! They painted some accessories in bright colors and bought towels to match the primary color theme. Mommy drew me a few pictures too!!








4 comments:

Megan said...

Looking good! I was expecting a less pale shade of blue, but this looks GREAT!

Karen, Carl, Luke and Abby said...

That is adorable!! I love it! And those pictures look awesome!

Unknown said...

We love it, you guys did a great job!

The Meldrums said...

You did such a good job! What a great idea for a bathroom. I'm sure Loralei loves it. Carson would.