CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Suzie, Suzie, Suzie Greenburg

Our good friends Chris and Ian came to visit and go to a Phish show with Mommy and Daddy. While they were here, I had a blast playing with them....I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Chris and Ian and are still talking about their visit :)

Mommy thought she took more pictures but she didn't....there is some video of Ian and I but she hasn't uploaded it yet. I'll get on her about that...promise! ;) Also, I'm sure the boys are glad Mommy didn't get any video of me playing Ring Around the Rosie with all of them...LOL

Here we are taking the last of the playground away...sigh



I'm finally wearing ponytails and I love them!!



Chris playing with me...I had so much fun!

0 comments: