CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Penguins on Parade

On Sunday, even though it was FREEZING out, Mommy and Daddy took me to the zoo. See, on especially cold Sundays, they let the penguins out of their exhibit! I was very excited to see the penguins walking around amongst us....

Guess who we ran into at the zoo? Jessie and her Grandma!!


Here I am with Daddy, trying to catch a glimpse of the penguins...

I can see them!!!! See my purple Twinklebell hat?


And here's Jessie catching a glimpse

Taking a break from penguin watching...if you look closely, you can see the polar bear!


Cheese!

Back to the penguins!


There's Jessie saying Hi to the penguins

Check me out! Up close and personal with the penguins! CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!



Mommy and me, going to check out the baby giraffes...

No Daddy! I don't wanna go!!

Pooped....






5 comments:

Super Masio Brothers! said...

thats so cool that they got so close to the penguins!

Anonymous said...

How cool is it that you were that close to the penguins? And I love her grins!!! It looks like she had a blast. That last pic is darling where she's holding onto the turtle and penguin asleep. ah

Jill, Tim, and Evan said...

Evan says that he loves the penguins! He is so jealous!

the mommy said...

i love it when she scrunches up her little face and smiles, totally kills me. :) she's precious. and how freaking cool are those penguins?!? you always have the coolest outings. we're coming with you next time. ;)

The Meldrums said...

It looks like you had such a good time at the zoo. Loralei is so adorable.